Goals of Self-Study
Goal 1. Achieve continued institutional accreditation for the next ten years.
- Demonstrate fulfillment of all HLC Criteria for Accreditation.
- Demonstrate achievement of all Federal Compliance and minimum expectation requirements.
- Identify and summarize information necessary for the evaluation visit, the review process, and HLC action.
- Harmonize Annual Institutional Update Data (AIDU), Self-Study Report data and other reporting to HLC.
Goal 2. Identify institutional resiliency characteristics that enable the University to effectively meet the challenges of advancing the quality of institutional performance and to provide adaptive capacity for sustainability.
- Document administrative policies and procedures that guide decision-making.
- Describe leadership and management practices that advance the quality of institutional performance.
- Assess the adequacy of current data and feedback processes available for evaluating program performance and for selecting new initiatives and program enhancements.
Goal 3. Increase awareness and ownership of the self-study process for accreditation by all constituents.
- Communicate goals and process of self-study to university personnel (faculty, staff, and students) and community constituents.
- Solicit input in the gathering of evidence for the self-study and analysis of institutional performance.
- Encourage participation by representatives of all constituencies in review of conclusions and recommendations.